Made in Canada
These no-fuss Side-Pockets Balloon Pants featuring a trendy new fabric that never, ever needs ironing – just pull them on and go. Comfortable and stylish, just the way we love our pants.
Features of the Side-Pockets Balloon Pants:
- Cropped pant below the knee
- Length may vary depending on height
- Pull on style with elastic waist band
- No buttons or zipper closure
- Bubble style draped pant that get slim around top and bottom
- Two pockets at waist & two zip pockets about knee
- Custom crinkle fabric
- Lightweight, breezy style
- Fabric also available in additional styles
- Made from high quality fabrics and embellishments
- Free returns and exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 15% discount with your first order when you sign up to our e-newsletter
In a size S the Side-Pockets Balloon Pants measures at 24 inches (61 cm) inseam with a leg opening of 14.5 inches (36.8cm).
We love wearing these Side-Pockets Balloon Pants with our V-Neck Drawstring Tank for a casually chic style.
Want something a little more dressed up? Pair these pants with a long multi layered blouse and a blazer. Complete the look with a cute pair of heels.
The new Picadilly Canada Spring/Summer 2021 collection reflects on ease, kindness and romanticism to create a collection that presents clothing that is suitable for a renewed, essential day wearer, and is built through the idea of our iconic Picadilly woman. Picadilly invites you on a journey to flourish in abstract prints, bold new colours, pretty little embellishments and easy-to-wear silhouettes. Each collection consists of not only of pieces designed to accommodate the body of the woman who wears them, but it also entails the sense of timeless, classic style that never fades.
We love to see how our customer’s style their outfits so don’t forget to show us your Picadilly pieces on Instagram using #PicadillyCanada.
Love the Side-Pockets Balloon Pants as much as we do? Check out what else we have in store! View all of our new spring tops rolling out here that you can pair with them Picadilly Canada Tops.